Today IC Companys A/S held its Annual General Meeting with the following resolutions being passed:
- The Annual Report 2009/10 was approved by the shareholders and the proposal to pay a dividend of DKK 4.25 per eligible share was adopted.
- Niels Martinsen, Henrik Heideby, Ole Wengel, Anders Colding Friis and Per Bank were re-elected to the Board of Directors.
- The remuneration to be paid to the Board of Directors for the current financial year, which is unchanged, was adopted.
- Deloitte Statsautoriseret Revisionsaktieselskab was re-elected as auditors of the Company.
- The Board of Directors was authorized for the period until the next Annual General Meeting to allow the Company to acquire own shares representing up 10% of the share capital and at a price deviating by no more than 10% from the listed price at the time of the acquisition.
- The proposed Remuneration policy including revised Guidelines for incentive pay of the Executive Board of IC Companys A/S was approved.
- The following amendments to the Company’s Articles of Associations were adopted by the shareholders:
- Consequential amendments including amendments regarding legal formality and concepts as required by the new Danish Companies’ Act.
- Other amendments which the Board of Directors proposes adopted in order to make better use of the opportunities arising as a consequence of implementation of the new Danish Companies Act as well as amendments proposed in connection with a general update of the Articles of Association.
- Authority to the Board of Directors to issue warrants and to execute share capital increases in connection hereto.
The complete wordings of the resolutions appear from the previously published agenda.
After the Annual General Meeting, the Board of Directors re-appointed Niels Martinsen as Chairman and Henrik Heideby and Ole Wengel as Deputy Chairmen.
The report by the Chairman and CEO at the Annual General Meeting will be published on IC Companys’ website.
IC Companys A/S
Please direct any questions regarding this announcement to:
Head of Investor Relations and Corporate Risk
+45 5336 7023
This announcement is a translation from the Danish language. In the event of any discrepancy between the Danish and English versions, the Danish version shall prevail.