26 September 2011
Today IC Companys A/S held its Annual General Meeting with the following resolutions being passed:
- The Annual Report for the period 1 July 2010 – 30 June 2011 was approved by the shareholders and the proposal to pay a dividend of DKK 4.50 per eligible share was adopted.
- Niels Martinsen, Henrik Heideby, Ole Wengel, Per Bank, Anders Colding Friis and Annette Brøndholt Sørensen were re-elected to the Board of Directors.
- The remuneration proposed by the Board of Directors to be paid to the members of the Board for the current financial year was adopted. The total remuneration will be DKK 2,885,000, of which DKK 375,000 constitutes separate remuneration to the Audit Committee and DKK 185,000 constitutes separate remuneration to the Remuneration Committee. Compared to the financial year 2010/11, this constitutes an increase of DKK 738,000.
- Deloitte Statsautoriseret Revisionsaktieselskab was re-elected as auditors of the Company.
- The Board of Directors was authorised for the period until the next Annual General Meeting to allow the Company to acquire own shares representing up 10% of the share capital and at a price deviating by no more than 10% from the listed price at the time of the acquisition.
The complete wordings of the resolutions appear from the previously published agenda.
After the Annual General Meeting, the Board of Directors re-appointed Niels Martinsen as Chairman and Henrik Heideby and Ole Wengel as Deputy Chairmen.
The report by the Chairman and CEO at the Annual General Meeting will be published on IC Companys’ website.
IC Companys A/S
Please direct any questions regarding this announcement to:
Head of Investor Relations and Communication
+45 3266 7093