ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
24 October 2007 at 15:00 hours
The Royal Library
1 Søren Kierkegaards Plads
DK-1221 Copenhagen K
1. Report by the Board of Directors on the activities of the Company
2. Presentation of the annual report for the period 1 July 2006 – 30 June 2007 endorsed by the auditors and approval of the annual report
3. Resolution as to the appropriation of the profits, including the declaration of dividends, or provision for losses in accordance with the adopted annual report
The Board proposes to distribute a dividend of DKK 4.00 per share ranking for dividend
4. Election of members to the Board of Directors
Leif Juul Jørgensen does not accept renomination. The Board of Directors proposes re- election of the remaining Board.
5. Appointment of auditors
The Board of Directors proposes that Deloitte Statsautoriseret Revisionsaktieselskab be reap- pointed
6. Authority to the Board of Directors to acquire for the Company up to 10% of the Company’s shares during the period until the next Annual General Meeting at market price +/- 10%.
7. Capital reduction – Amendment of article 4 of the Articles of Association:
The Board of Directors proposes that the share capital be reduced by DKK 5,859,250 nominal value from nominal DKK 185,055,570 to nominal DKK 179,196,320 equivalent to the number of shares repurchased under the share buyback programmes carried out from 24 November 2006 to 29 June 2007.
8. New authorized registrar – Amendment of article 5 of the Articles of Association:
The Board of Directors proposes that article 5 of the Articles of Association be amended so that Aktiebog Danmark A/S, Kongevejen 118, 2840 Holte is entered as the authorized regis- trar of the Company’s shares.
9. General authorisation of the Board of Directors to make an extraordinary dividend payment – New stipulation adopted as article 6B in the Articles of Association.
The Board of Directors proposes that the Board of Directors be authorized to distribute an extraordinary dividend pursuant to article 109a of the (Danish) Companies Act, and that a new stipulation, 6B, be adopted in the Articles of Association.
10. General guidelines for incentive-based compensation of the Executive Board – New stipulation to be adopted as article 24, section 5 of the Articles of Association:
The Board of Directors proposes that “Guidelines for incentive-based compensation of the Executive Board” be approved and that a new stipulation, article 24, section 5, be hereon adopted in the Articles of Association.
11. Any other business
The agenda with the complete resolutions and the audited financial statements will be avail- able for inspection by shareholders at the offices of the Company from eight days before the Annual General Meeting.
Admission cards for the Annual General Meeting may be obtained online at icgroupmulti.wpengine.com, Investor Relations. Code to online order has been sent by post. Admission cards may also be obtained by contacting Aktiebog Danmark A/S by phone +45 4358 8866 or fax +45 4358 8867 not later than Friday 19 October 2007 at 15:00 hours.
The Company’s share capital amounts to DKK 185,055,570 divided into shares of DKK 10.
At the Annual General Meeting, each shareholding of DKK 10 entitles the holder to one vote.
A shareholder who has acquired shares by transfer is not entitled to exercise his voting rights for the shares concerned at Annual General Meetings that have been announced before the shareholding has been registered in the Company’s Register of Shareholders or before the shareholder has given notice of and documented his share acquisition.
The shareholding acquired is, however, considered represented at the Annual General Meeting notwithstanding that the voting right cannot be exercised, provided that the shares prior to the Annual General Meeting have been registered into the Company’s Register of Shareholders, or that the shareholder has given notice of and documented his share acquisition.
The account holding bank of the Company is Danske Bank.
5 October 2007
The Board of Directors
IC Companys A/S
Company registration no. (CVR) 62 81 64 14
This announcement is a translation from the Danish language. In the event of any discrepancy between the Danish and English versions, the Danish version shall prevail