29 June 2011
IC Companys A/S – Market maker agreement
Today, IC Companys signed a market maker agreement with Nordea. Nordea will act as market maker for IC Companys’ shares on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen, as specified in a the market maker agreement. Nordea will continuously submit both bid and ask offers for IC Companys’ shares. The purpose of this agreement is to improve liquidity in IC Companys’ shares on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen in order to facilitate the development of a market price and to encourage a transparent price formation.
The terms of the market making agreement are as follows:
- Bid and ask offers will be submitted with a maximum spread of 1%
- The quotes offered are valid for a minimum of 1,000 shares
- In the event of changes in economical, financial or political conditions materially impeding these obligations,
- Nordea can deviate from the above mentioned terms
- The agreement is effective as of 1 October 2011
The above agreement replaces the former market maker agreement.
IC Companys A/S
Chief Financial Officer
Please direct any questions regarding this announcement to:
Head of Investor Relations and Corporate Risk
+45 3266 7093
This announcement is a translation from the Danish language. In the event of any discrepancy between the Danish and English versions, the Danish version shall prevail.