21 October 2009
IC Companys A/S – Annual General Meeting
At the Annual General Meeting of IC Companys A/S held 21 October 2009 the shareholders approved the annual report 2008/09.
In addition, the Annual General Meeting passed the following resolutions:
- The proposal to distribute no dividend to the shareholders for the financial year 2008/09 was adopted.
- Niels Martinsen, Henrik Heideby,Ole Wengel, Anders Colding Friis, and Per Bank were reappointed members of the Board.
- As the company’s auditors Deloitte Statsautoriseret Revisionsaktieselskab was reappointed.
- The Board of Directors was authorized to acquire for the company up to 10 per cent of the company’s shares at the officially quoted price from time to time +/- 10%. The authority is valid until the Annual General Meeting next year.
- The Board of Directors was authorised to increase the share capital. The authorization will be added as a new section 6A to the Articles of Association with the following wording:
”The Board of Directors shall be authorised to increase the share capital by up to DKK 20,000,000 nominal value in one or more tranches. The Board of Directors may determine to disapply the preemption rights of the existing shareholders in full or in part, including that the new shares shall be applied as consideration in connection with the Company’s acquisition of an existing operation. The subscription price shall be determined by the Board of Directors and must equal the market price if the increase of the share capital is carried out without preemption rights of the existing shareholders.
The authority to the Board of Directors shall be valid until 20 October 2014. New shares issued under the authority to the Board of Directors shall be registered in the name of the holder. The shares shall be freely transferable, negotiable instruments, and no shareholder shall be under an obligation to let his shares be redeemed in full or in part. No shares shall carry any special rights.
Shareholder rights in respect of the new shares shall take effect when the shares are fully paid up.
In other respects, the Board of Directors shall determine the specific terms and conditions for the capital increase that may be effected in accordance with the above authority.”
After the Annual General Meeting, the Board of Directors reappointed Niels Martinsen as Chairman and Henrik Heideby andOle Wengelas Deputy Chairmen.
The report by the Chairman and CEO at the Annual General Meeting will be available on IC Companys’ website.
IC Companys A/S
Please direct any questions regarding this announcement to
Chris Bigler Thomas Rohold
Chief Financial Officer Investor Relations Manager
+45 3266 7017 +45 3266 7093
This announcement is a translation from the Danish language. In the event of any discrepancy between the
Danish and English versions, the Danish version shall prevail.