Today IC Group A/S held its Annual General Meeting with the following resolutions being passed:
- The Annual Report for the period 1 July 2013 – 30 June 2014 was approved by the shareholders and the proposal to pay a dividend of DKK 3.00 per eligible share was adopted.
- Niels Martinsen, Henrik Heideby, Ole Wengel, Anders Colding Friis and Annette Brøndholt Sørensen were re-elected to the Board of Directors. Per Bank resigned from the Board of Directors and Michael Hauge Sørensen was appointed new member of the Board of Directors.
- The proposed remuneration to be paid to the members of the Board of Directors for the current financial year was adopted. The total remuneration will be DKK 4,190,000, of which DKK 395,000 constitutes separate remuneration to the Audit Committee, DKK 200,000 constitutes separate remuneration to the Remuneration Committee and DKK 395,000 to the new Operations Committee.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab was elected as auditors of the Company.
- The proposed amendment of the Company name from IC Companys A/S to IC Group A/S as well as registration of the secondary name IC Companys A/S was adopted.
- The proposed renewal of the authority to the Board of Directors to increase the share capital pursuant to article 5 A of the Company’s Articles of Association was adopted.
- The proposed authority to the Board of Directors to issue warrants and execute the cash capital increases hereto pursuant to article 5 G of the Company’s Articles of Association was adopted.
- The Board of Directors was authorised for the period until the next Annual General Meeting to allow the Company to acquire own shares representing up 10% of the share capital and at a price deviating by no more than 10% from the listed price at the time of the acquisition.
- The Company’s revised Remuneration Policy was adopted.
The complete wordings of the resolutions appear from the previously published agenda.
After the Annual General Meeting, the Board of Directors appointed Henrik Heideby as Chairman and Niels Martinsen and Anders Colding Friis as Deputy Chairmen.
The report by the Chairman and the Group CEO at the Annual General Meeting will be published on the corporate website.
IC Group A/S
Please direct any questions regarding this announcement to:
Phone: +45 21 28 58 32